Thursday, July 2, 2009

It seems that the choreography this season is superior to past seasons. The only choreographer that has not been feature as much as I would like is Wade Robson. However, perhaps as the talent is whittled down he will return to share one of his masterpieces!


Well this week I was a little disappointed with the judges elimination choices. But I think I may have been disappointed with whom ever was eliminated tonight. I think that now all of the dancers that are left are just so talented. Tonight I was surprised about the male elimination. I really thought that Phillip, the pop hip hopper would go. I think he is a great dancer, however he is the only one left in the competion that does not have formal dance training. I am just not sure that he will make it past next week.
So here it is. In case you missed it, here are the two dancers that were eliminated:

Vitolio Juene, 26, Miami



Karla Garcia, 23, Brooklyn