Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay so...I think I need to relax! I am going in too many different directions right now! I want to teach, go back to school, write a book, work from home doing Internet marketing. I WANT TO GET OFF THIS MERRY GO ROUND! I am stressing my self out.

I guess I just feel like I am running out of time. It's like someone hit the reset button on my ambition! For so long all I have been able to do is lay around and solve sudoku puzzles and watch TV. Now that I have been blessed with a renewed sense of health, I feel like I have a whole lot of catching up to do!

I saw a show on CNN last night about people who are about my age, similar education, and they are living these extraordinary lives. I want that to be me. I want to live, inspire, laugh, give, think, speak, even argue. Now I just need to know where to start. I know I write about this at least once a week but it really is beginning to consume me....what is it? I feel like a stick of dynamite waiting around for someone to light my wick! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE...I guess I have to figure out how to light it myself. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment