Friday, May 29, 2009

Ugggghhhhh!!!!

As eluded to in a previous post, I have not been well. I am recovering from major surgery and am sitting at home miserably board.

Although my body is slow and I find myself, just sitting or laying around, I find that my mind is on the run! There are so many things that I could be doing with all of this free time! It drives me crazy. Part of the reason I am still a bit slow, is because during the first week of my recovery I thought for some reason that I was on vacation. I ran a muck! I think I may have over done it! Now my body is telling me, "Have you lost your mind? You should have been resting and allowing me to heal! Now you will pay! So here I sit, on the couch, BOARD! What else can I do? I have been sleeping, sipping, crocheting, beading, sudokuing, and am chomping at the bit to get started on a puzzle that I ordered from Amazon. (4000 pieces!)

I am doing my best to stay away from infomercials and QVC. Because, that, my friends could be financially devastating!

No comments:

Post a Comment