Thursday, June 11, 2009


Apparently America didn't think two of Season 5's dancers could. Tonight was the first elimination of the season and I have to admit, one of the eliminations was no surprise.


20 year old Tony Bellisimo was the first boy voted off the show this season. Thank goodness! I don't even understand how this kid made it in to the Top 20. There were far more superior dancers that were eliminated in Las Vegas. It's almost as if Tony was advanced to the Top 20 so they would have some one to vote off first! It's not that Tony is a bad dancer, however I have seen kids doing what he does and better down on the Venice Beach stroll. I just didn't get it, why he was there that is. His elimination was completely understandable!

However, the shame was that the first of the girls to get eliminated from the Top 20 was 19 year old Paris Torres. I thought this girl was a beautiful dancer. It was interesting to me that Paris had been coupled with Tony and their first routine was in the genre of HipHop, which is apparently Tony's specialty, and Paris rocked it...Tony, not so much! I really thought that Paris would go much further. I thought that Asuka Kondoh should have gone...but there is always next week!


My prediction for next week's elimination is Jonathan Platero and Asuka Kondoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment